- Handcrafted one by one in Italy by a small workshop of experienced artisans with unparalleled attention to detail and first-class materials.
- Vintage inspired, superior quality and honest pricing to elevate your watch instantly.
- Look closer. We challenge you to find a better natural Shell Cordovan strap anywhere in the world.
- You may find very slight variations in colors as each piece is unique and we only use fine natural materials directly sourced from selected partners.
- Your strap will age beautifully with a singular patina and character that will make it truly yours.
- P.S. They smell quality.
- Materials: fine naturally tanned Horween Shell Cordovan leather (no chemicals). 316L stainless steel polished buckle (no engraved logos, minimal and clean look).
- Length: Short: 10,5 + 6,5 cm (4.13 + 2.56 in.), Regular: 12 + 7,5 cm (4.72 + 2.95 in.) and Long: 13 + 8,5 cm (5.12 + 3.35 in.)
- Buckle sizes: For widths 20/19/18 mm = 16 mm buckle and for lug width 22 mm is 18 mm.
- Watch in the photographs is wearing a Regular 20mm lug width.
Shipping costs & Delivery time
- · DHL Express (3-5 business days) to European countries (EEC) for a flat rate of 6.90€ (FREE in orders of 60€ and above).
- · DHL Express Priority (1-2 business days) to European countries (EEC) for a flat rate of 9.90€ (FREE in orders of 150€ and above).
- · DHL Express Priority (1-2 business days) to European countries (out EEC) for a flat rate of 12.90€ (FREE in orders of 150€ and above).
- · National Tracked Shipping within Spain is FREE (1-3 business days).
- · International Tracked Shipping outside Europe is flat of 15.00€ with some exceptions (7-12 business days).
All orders are fully tracked.
We stand behind our product and service offering easy returns with a 30-days money-back guarantee policy for unused and undamaged products, contact us at email@example.com.