- Handcrafted one by one in Italy by a small workshop of experienced artisans with unparalleled attention to detail and first-class materials.
- Vintage inspired, superior quality and honest pricing to elevate your watch instantly.
- Look closer. We challenge you to find a better Vintage Italian Leather strap anywhere in the world.
- You may find very slight variations in colors as each piece is unique and we only use fine natural materials directly sourced from selected partners.
- Your strap will age beautifully with a singular patina and character that will make it truly yours.
- P.S. They smell quality.
- Materials: fine naturally tanned leather (no chemicals) and 316L stainless steel polished buckle (no engraved logos, minimal and clean look).
- Length: Short: 10,5 + 6,5 cm (4.13 + 2.56 in.), Regular: 12 + 7,5 cm (4.72 + 2.95 in.) and Long: 13 + 8,5 cm (5.12 + 3.35 in.)
- Buckle sizes: For widths 20/19/18 mm = 16 mm buckle and for lug width 22 mm is 18 mm.
- Watch in the photographs is wearing a Regular 20mm lug width.
Shipping costs & Delivery time
- · DHL Express (3-5 business days) to European countries (EEC) for a flat rate of 6.90€ (FREE in orders of 60€ and above).
- · DHL Express Priority (1-2 business days) to European countries (EEC) for a flat rate of 9.90€ (FREE in orders of 150€ and above).
- · DHL Express Priority (1-2 business days) to European countries (out EEC) for a flat rate of 12.90€ (FREE in orders of 150€ and above).
- · National Tracked Shipping within Spain is FREE (1-3 business days).
- · International Tracked Shipping outside Europe is flat of 15.00€ with some exceptions (7-12 business days).
All orders are fully tracked.
We stand behind our product and service offering easy returns with a 30-days money-back guarantee policy for unused and undamaged products, contact us at email@example.com.
I love the smoked grey vintage strap!! It just changed my watch completely, but for good!!!
The strap seems to be well made and with quality materials, but the colour doesn’t shows as in internet picture. Anyway I’ already using it wit my Oris.